Slick Entertainment Inc.
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
October 4th 2016
PS4, Steam (PC, Mac)
Grab your trusty sword, strap on a fearsome helmet, and plunge into the chaotic fray of Viking Squad! As a member of this ragtag group you must put a stop to the wildly mischievous Loki and reopen the gates to Valhalla. Work together to unleash massive attacks on foes and expand your arsenal in this three player co-op brawler.
Viking Squad was created to bring precision to the usual carnage of the loveable action-brawler genre. With a constant 60fps, precision combo's, the addition of lane mechanics and gear-gathering, Viking Squad brings a bright and fresh punch to the brawler genre. Full development commenced in 2014 with our experienced team of three bringing together the technical force and artistic energy to deliver a great experience.
- Local and Online Co-op.
- Find new weapons and gear to level up each character.
- Each playable character has their own signature weapon changing the way they approach combat.
- Lane based brawling with precise and intense combat system.
- The Gods guide your voyage: By worshipping each god new opportunities and perils are unveiled.
- Striking hand-drawn 2d art style, courtesy of Jesse 'the Drawbarian' Turner.
- Sound by Power Up Audio, Music by A Shell In The Pit.
Viking Squad Release Trailer (2016) YouTube
Viking Squad Teaser (2015) YouTube
Viking Squad Announcement Trailer (2014) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Exhibitor at the Seattle Indie Expo 2014" Seattle, September 1st, 2014
- "Exhibitor at the Playstation Experience" Las Vegas, December 6-7, 2014
- "Exhibitor in the Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX East 2015" Boston, March 6-7, 2015
- "N4G Indie Spotlight" July 21st, 2015
- "Exhibitor in the Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX Prime 2015" Seattle, August 28-31, 2015
- "Exhibitor at the Playstation Experience" San Francisco, December 5-6, 2015
- "Exhibitor in the Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX West 2016" Seattle, September 2-5, 2016
- "...a new take on an classic genre, and it's a heck of a good time!"
- Trisha Hershberger, The Escapist
- "The only remedy was more Viking Squad."
- Lou "herobyclicking" Adducci, N4G
- "Viking Squad beats enemies to death with fish!"
- Jed Whitaker, Destructoid
- "Best of all are the massive boss fights"
- Josh Speer, oprainfall
- "...drew me immediately in..."
- Burke Lant, Nerd Farm Blog
- "Can we play some Viking Squad?"
- Eli Cymet, Ookpixels
- "I really love the game, and you will too!"
- Zer0Doxy, Youtube
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Product page for Viking Squad is available here: playstation.com.
Steam page for Viking Squad is available here: store.steampowered.com.
We keep a weekly development blog where we talk about the game. It's available at slickentertainment.com.
Weekly Twitch Stream
Every Wednesday from 4-6pm PST we stream about our game development. Come join us next Wednesday at twitch.tv.
Slick Entertainment on Twitter
Official Slick Entertainment twitter (@slickentinc) twitter.com.
About Slick Entertainment Inc.
Slick Entertainment is a small, independent game studio that focuses on fun and unique Arcade-style Game experiences.
More information on Slick Entertainment Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Viking Squad Credits
Jesse 'Drawbarian' Turner
Power Up Audio
A Shell in the Pit